Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Elephant!

This past week we did the Letter E!
I did activities with Eggs and Elephants.
I got all my art idea's off of

I LOVE this website!

We did the color by number. My printer was out of colored ink so I just took markers and
did the squares next to them. The kids LOVED doing this! Only the 3's and 4's
did this one. I gave the 1's a blank paper and crayons.

The next art activity we did was from Confessions of a Home Schooler was the Elephant Craft.


As you can see we did it a bit differently. I wanted all of the kids to be able to do
this one. So we used dot paint to color the elephants. The 3's and 4's were sure to stay inside the lines or close to it and the 1's did the whole paper. We then let them dry.

We finally got to finish them today! I cut the 1's and 3's Elephants while the 4's did there own.
I clued the 1's together and put the clue down for the 3's and 4's.They then placed the pieces.
Although I did cut the 3's pieces out I gave them the scraps to cut so they could still practice cutting!

What is your favorite art project?

(will post what else we did with the letter E another day!)

No comments: