Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'M BACK....for now

Wow it has been over a year since I posted anything. I have written a few things but never got them up! I stopped posting cause I didn't know how I wanted this blog to go and honestly I was just trying to keep up with everything that was going on!
 Now that my life has settled down I will catch you all up!
  •  We found out we were preg. on Christmas day!
  • Savanah started speech thearpy
  • we found out we had lead in our house and had to get in removed
  • The SNOW MELTED!
  • May we took Savanah in because she would stop breathing in the middle of the night
  • Savanah got her tonsiles and adnoids out two weeks later.
  • 1 1/2 weeks after her surgery we moved out of our house into a hotel for 2 weeks. so they could do the lead project
  • Savanah gets kicked out of speech cause she was doing so awesome!
  • My pregnancy was going awesome and we started preparing for our new baby
  • One night in August savanah puked for the first time ever(glad I had my mommy there to help!)
  • one day after she started feeling better I got the bug and was put into the hospital overnight to get an IV to keep miss or mr. no name healthy.
  • Jon went home to sleep and got sick himself
  • Savanah turns 3! with two parents that have never been so sick. Luckily others made that day very special for her!
  • Sept. 2 we welcomed Natalie Anne Pope into our family.
  • That night Miss Savanah met her sister and hasn't stopped being proud of her little sister.
  • We suffered many a sleepless night and days.
  • 4 weeks after Natalies birth the kids came back, I was now watching 6 children total
  • Jon and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary
  • Savanah was a monkey  and Natalie was a banana for Halloween.
  • Jon's grandpa was welcomed to heaven
  • A week later We said goodbye to one of the strongest women I know, My grandma Hoeger
  • Natalie had her first Christmas
  • We welcomed in the new year
  • We decided to put our house up for sale
  • we did lots and lots of house projects with lots of help
  • Jon got a raise and we decided to down size my childcare a little.
  • Natalie decided to finally roll over and sit up at 8 months
  • Savanah's favorite activity is to draw pictures for daddy and put them under his pillow
  • our house is still up for sale!
Well that brings us up to date! Hopefully I can find more time to write!

Oh I almost forgot anyone need a house I know of one for sale?

No comments: